Magnetic Core Drill Manufacturers,Services,Service Providers in Chakan
Indus Corporation are the leading magnetic Core Drill manufacturers, services, service providers in Chakan.
Our reputation is well-known by our clients because we offer a wide range of services including after sales service, maintenance service, repair service, and spare parts supply.
We offer various types of magnetic Core Drill services that are best suited for a wide range of industries.
The magnetic Core Drill service providers have a team of experienced engineers who can provide the best services for your cooler drills.
What is a Magnetic Core Drill and How Does it Work?
Magnetic drills have the capability to drill large holes with a single pass.
This is done by using a powerful magnetic motor and a strong magnet, which makes it possible for the drill to cut through any material. It can be used for drilling, driving screws, or even sawing wood.
The motor has no moving parts and uses electromagnetic force to make it work efficiently. This means that it does not require any lubrication and requires little maintenance as well.
4 Reasons to choose us!
- The magnetic Core Drill service providers strive to provide the customers with quality service, flexibility, and affordability.
- We have been in this industry for more than 18 years now and have been able to provide our clients with the quality products and services that they can rely on.
- Our professionals are highly skilled and certified with the most up-to-date technology to produce high-quality products.
- Our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to answer any questions you may have about your purchase or order.
The Benefits of Magnetic Core Drill
- Compact, portable and powerful enough to handle the tough work.
- Less vibration due to the absence of rotating parts.
- Safe operation due to the lack of gears and belts.
- Compact design and easy-to-use functionality.
- Advanced safety features.
- Versatility with different types of applications such as drilling holes, cutting metal, using it as a screwdriver or even as a flashlight.